Do the cost of groceries have you feeling like you can’t ever get ahead? I have a hack to get you $130 worth of free groceries!
We’ve been using Hello Fresh for years since Iyla was a newborn, so they let me offer you up to $130 in free groceries. With no catch! 🎉
Sound too good to be true?
It’s not; trust me, my parents and sister were the first to take me up on this free grocery offer.
Note: This offer is for new Hello Fresh users only.
In my honest review, find out if we think Hello Fresh is worth it. Click here to read “Is Hello Fresh Worth The Cost?”
Follow these Easy Steps For $130 in Free Groceries
- Click on this link: Hello Fresh Code for Free Groceries
- Sign up with Hello Fresh; you must complete your address and payment info. They will only charge your card the $10 delivery fee.
- Choose how many meals you want to receive; 3, 4 or 5 days are available.
- Once you get your meals, cook & enjoy up to $130 worth of free food.
- If you don’t want to receive more boxes, cancel your account—the End.
- If you want to continue receiving Hello Fresh meals, select your future meals.
Hot Tip: I like to put a reminder in my phone to make sure I don’t forget.
- If you ever want to skip a week or cancel your account, log on and do that. There is absolutely no obligation.
Here is that link again: Hello Fresh Code for Free Groceries
Hot Tip: If you continue using Hello Fresh, they will give you discount links for your friends, and you’ll receive discounts on your future boxes. There are so many free groceries and wins here. 🎉
Are you now wondering if Hello Fresh is worth it? Read my candid review here at “Is Hello Fresh Worth The Cost?“
What do you think? Are you curious about trying Hello Fresh to help solve the age-old question… What’s for dinner?
About the Author
Christine lives on the West Coast of Canada with her husband, their three kids and approximately one million plant babies.
She is in the exploratory “In-Between” phase of rediscovering herself after being a stay-at-home mom for the last decade. She loves all adventures on the water or in the forest and connecting with other open-hearted, lifelong learners.